How do I use the calendar?
To use the interactive calendar, follow these steps:
- Use the Search Tool to search for specific job titles and roles (Skip to step 3)
- Select individual dates on the calendar and a dropdown will appear showing all the available roles on that day
- Select a role you are interested in and it will direct you to a page containing information such as pay rates, employer, dates, location, required skills and job description.
- If available, select “Login to Apply” and create a free MyPass profile in order to apply for that role.
- Shutdowns Australia and MyPass Global do not have control or ownership of the roles being promoted on the jobs calendar. The application and recruitment process is entirely managed by the companies advertising these roles through our platform.
- If you require support in applying for any roles on the calendar, please contract firstname.lastname@example.org